Popular Posts

Sunday 18 March 2012

Personal information questionnare

The most important doccument handed over by a candidate to the Services Selection Board is bio data .Success in everything is ensured by proper planning and preparations . A specimen of the boards  is given at the end  of this post .The piq provides valuable and relevant information regarding the background of the candidates to the interviewing officer . the pshycologist may also refer to the piq for getting relevant information about the candidates and clear his doubts on the same .You must be truthful in filling all the details .

Advice to the candidates 
1)Fill in the bio data honestly and truthfully ,carefully and accurately .A neat and legible handwriting is always impressive .Use the very best pen and take your own time in filling the form to your satisfaction .
2)you must be prepared for the close scrutiny of your biodata .
3)Indicate your good points wherever possible 
4)Fill your hobbies carefully .you must be the master of your hobby .
5)The bio data is the first exposure to the ssb be sure that it is impressive as well as accurate .

2 comments:

  1. Hello SIR , please help and guide me ...

    Sir from a very long time i am a defense forces aspirant .i only want to join DEFENSE FORCES whether it is army, navy or air force because i am having keen interest in defense ..I am also from air force background (father rank - JWO)..I appeared 3 times (1 time - conference out , 2 time - screened out )for SSB.
    Sir ,there are certain doubts which i want u to clear from u ... guide me

    1. Can u please suggest me a step by step preparation for SSB in all dept. like interview, gto ,psychology. sir please explain me "how" and "what" exactly is needed in preparation for SSB.

    2.how much is the expectation level from me in SSB because father in serving in IAF ?

    4.how is my percentages ..is it sufficient as per SSB level : 10th- 62.4%
    12th - 70.5%
    B.TECH - 74.32%

    plzzzzzzzz provide mevaluble tips...i am eagerly waiting...please sir!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir,I am a class 12 Non-medical stream student,preparing fpr IIT-JEE. But I want to be an INDIAN AIR FORCE PILOT since my Ist grade.Till class 10 I was very confident,sure ad determined to achieve both of my dreams. After coming to class 12 I scored less marks in my chemistry unit test which was (1/25),after which I was demotivated by my friends and my chemistry teacher and my parents who does not want me to take admission in NDA.I am left broken and shattered after this and do not know what to do?

    ReplyDelete